International Office (IO)- UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya will participate in the Community Technological (CommTECH) Camp organised by the International Office-ITS.
This event will involve 84 students from East Timor, universities in Eastern Indonesia and ITS partnership’s universities. Here are the requirements to participate in this program:
1. Academic record: GPA minimum 3.2
2. TOEFL/ TOEIC score minimum 400
3. Have organisation experience (please attach the evidence, such as certificate)
4. A colorful photograph size 4×6
5. A brief description on how you promote UIN Sunan Ampel globally
Please complete the form in this link and attach the required documents. The applicant who doesn’t meet the criteria will be automatically removed. If you need further information, please what’s up us on 082232830345.
1. Application due on Monday, 15 October 2018
2. Applicants who pass administration process will be announced on Tuesday, 16 October 2018
3. Interview will be done on thursday, 18 October 2018
4. The applicant who gets the opportunity to participate in CommTECH camp will be announced on friday, 19 October 2018